Learn How To Start a Blog For Profit and Make Over 1k Dollars, BE YOUR OWN BOSS DOWNLOAD EBOOK NOW
The Google Anita Borg Scholarship 2034/2024: The Google Anita Borg Scholarship 2034/2024 is open for International students worldwide.
Obtaining the Google Anita Borg Scholarship is highly competitive. This prestigious scholarship offers comprehensive funding, covering expenses such as airfare tickets, meals, healthcare, accommodation, stipends, and other associated costs.
The scholarship provides an excellent opportunity for students to pursue their education at one of the world’s top-ranked universities.
The Google Anita Borg Scholarship 2034/2024 Eligibility.
- If you identify as female and are currently enrolled at an accredited university for the 2023-2024 academic year, you may be eligible for the Google Anita Borg Scholarship 2034/2024.
- The scholarship is open to those who intend to pursue a full-time Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. program in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field at a university in the United States/Canada, Europe, the Middle East, or Africa.
- To be considered, you must have a good academic record, demonstrate leadership qualities, and have a passion for increasing the involvement of women in computer science.
Financial Coverage for the Google Anita Borg Scholarship 2024/2025.
If you need help paying for college, the Google Anita Borg Scholarship can make it easier for you.
Here’s how it works:
- Up to $10,000 USD (for students in the US) or $5,000 CAD (for students in Canada)
- Up to 7,000 EUR award (or local equivalent) for Middle East and Africa.
What are the required documents for the Google Anita Borg Scholarship 2024/2025?
The required documents needed for the Google Anita Borg Scholarship include;
- General background information (e.g. contact information and details about your current and intended universities)
- Academic transcripts from your current institution
- PDF copy of your resume (if applicable, please include leadership positions, extracurricular activities, and diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts on your resume)
- PDF copy of your current or most recent transcript (unofficial is acceptable)
- Responses to short answer essay questions: The two short answer essay questions below are intended to assess your problem solving skills and commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Each response to the two questions below should be 500 words or less.
- Tell me about a time when you faced a complex problem without a clear path to a solution. Describe the steps you took to get to the solution in detail. What resources and solutions did you consider? What did you learn from this experience? Keep in mind that this can be a problem you have faced at school, work, extracurricular activities or home.
- From your personal experience, describe a barrier that prevents equitable access to the field of technology. What do you believe is the root cause? What actions have you taken to address this inequity and what actions do you plan to take? Please focus at least half of your response on the actions you have taken. Keep in mind that impact can happen in many ways and at different scales.
How to apply for the Google Anita Borg Scholarship?
The procedure for applying for the Google Anita Borg Scholarship is conducted online, so be sure to visit the admission website for more information and to apply.
Visit the Google Anita Borg website to apply.
The application deadline is on Tuesday, May 16, 2023, it’s never too early to start preparing and gathering the necessary documents to increase your chances of being awarded this prestigious scholarship.