Learn How To Start a Blog For Profit and Make Over 1k Dollars, BE YOUR OWN BOSS DOWNLOAD EBOOK NOW
The King Fahd University Scholarship 2024/2025: The King Fahd University Scholarship 2024/2025 is open for International students worldwide.
Obtaining the King Fahd University Scholarship is highly competitive. This prestigious scholarship offers comprehensive funding, covering expenses such as airfare tickets, meals, healthcare, accommodation, stipends, and other associated costs.
The scholarship provides an excellent opportunity for students to pursue their education at one of the world’s top-ranked universities.
The King Fahd University Scholarship 2024/2025 Eligibility.
The Scholarship is open to all International students irrespective of background, nationality, sexual orientation, or religion. This scholarship is available for eligible international students pursuing a master’s and PhD program.
Financial Coverage for the King Fahd University Scholarship 2024/2025.z
If you need help paying for college, the Stanford University Scholarship can make it easier for you.
Here’s how it works:
- Complete tuition fee coverage.
- A monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- Furnished air-conditioned bachelor housing provided free of charge.
- Essential medical care.
- Free textbooks.
- Subsidized meals in the university cafeteria.
- Opportunity to participate in research and book writing projects funded by the university, alongside the university faculty.
- A prepaid airfare ticket for initial travel to Dammam at the beginning of the contract, and a return ticket upon completion of the degree (for RA and Lecturers-B).
- Additional benefits by university policies may also be available.
What documents are required for the King Fahd University Scholarship 2024/2025?
The required documents needed for the King Fahd University Scholarship include;
- Copy of identification (Passport for international applicants / National ID for Saudi nationals / Iqama for residents of Saudi Arabia).
- Complete official transcripts for BS degree (and MS degree if applying to PhD).
- Statement-of-Purpose (a one-page essay focusing on career and research goals at KFUPM).
- Recommendation Letters from academic referees through the online recommendation system after submitting the online application.
- GMAT score (for international MBA applicants).
- A four-year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution with a suitable background with a minimum GPA of 2.5 out of 4.00.
- TOEFL score (min. is 68 iBT for MS and 79 iBT for PhD) or IELTS score (min. is 6 for MS and 6.5 for PhD).
- Acceptable GRE General score (min. Quant. is 156, min. Analytical Writing is 4.0).
- Upon approval, original/certified copies of degree certificate(s) and transcript(s) will be sent through postal mail.
How do you apply for the King Fahd University Scholarship?
The procedure for applying for the King Fahd University Scholarship is conducted online, so be sure to visit the admission website for more information and to apply.
Visit the King Fahd University website to apply.
The application has not started. Click Here for more information, it’s never too early to start preparing and gathering the necessary documents to increase your chances of being awarded this prestigious scholarship.