Learn How To Start a Blog For Profit and Make Over 1k Dollars, BE YOUR OWN BOSS DOWNLOAD EBOOK NOW
The Kyoto University ADB Scholarship 2024/2025: The Kyoto University ADB Scholarship 2024/2025 is open to International students worldwide.
Obtaining the Kyoto University ADB Scholarship is highly competitive. This prestigious scholarship offers comprehensive funding, covering expenses such as airfare tickets, meals, healthcare, accommodation, stipends, and other associated costs.
The scholarship provides an excellent opportunity for students to pursue their education at one of the world’s top-ranked universities.
The Kyoto University ADB Scholarship 2024/2025 Eligibility.
The Scholarship is open to all International students irrespective of background, nationality, sexual orientation, or religion. This scholarship is open to eligible students who want to enroll in a master’s program in Japan.
- The candidate should:
- be a national of an ADB borrowing member country and a Japanese ODA scholarship-eligible country
- not hold dual citizenship of any developed country;
- have gained admission to an approved master’s course at a Designated Institution.
- hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record;
- have at least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application. The candidate must have proficiency in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies;
- not be more than 35 years old at the time of application, unless waived in exceptional cases with the expressed endorsement of the Government of Japan;
- be in good health;
- agree to return and work in his/her home country for at least two (2) years after completion of studies under the Program to contribute to its development;
- not be an Executive Director, Alternate Director, management, staff and consultant of ADB, or the close relative of the aforementioned by blood or adoption with the term “close relative” defined as spouse, mother, stepmother, father, stepfather, sister, stepsister, brother, stepbrother, son, daughter, aunt, uncle, niece, or nephew;
- not be staff of ADB–JSP Designated Institutions;
- not be living or working in a country other than his/her home country; and
- not be already enrolled in graduate degree programs.
Financial Coverage for the Kyoto University ADB Scholarship 2024/2025.
If you need help paying for college, the Stanford University Scholarship can make it easier for you.
Here’s how it works:
- Complete tuition fee coverage
- Accommodation expenses
- Subsistence allowance, which includes housing allowance
- Student medical and accident insurance
- Books allowance
- Economy class air travel tickets
- Visa fees, airport taxes, and luggage allowance
- Thesis/research allowance
- Costs for photocopying, school supplies, typing and computer charges, postage, communications, binding charges, local travel, and accommodation for out-of-town trips
What documents are required for the Kyoto University ADB Scholarship 2024/2025?
The required documents needed for the Kyoto University ADB Scholarship include;
- Information sheet: designated format of ADB
- Income certificate(s): Individual annual income should be issued by the current employer and family, and income (parents/spouse) should be certified true copy or notarized, in English with a US$ equivalent.
If parents are unemployed or deceased, these should also be certified or notarized.
How do you apply for the Kyoto University ADB Scholarship?
The procedure for applying for the Kyoto University ADB Scholarship is conducted online, so be sure to visit the admission website for more information and to apply.
The application has not started. While the application deadline is currently unknown, it’s never too early to start preparing and gathering the necessary documents to increase your chances of being awarded this prestigious scholarship.