Learn How To Start a Blog For Profit and Make Over 1k Dollars, BE YOUR OWN BOSS DOWNLOAD EBOOK NOW
The University of Bern Masters Scholarship 2024/2025: The University of Bern Masters Scholarship 2024/2025 is open for International students worldwide.
Obtaining the University of Bern Masters Scholarship is highly competitive. This prestigious scholarship offers comprehensive funding, covering expenses such as airfare tickets, meals, healthcare, accommodation, stipends, and other associated costs.
The scholarship provides an excellent opportunity for students to pursue their education at one of the world’s top-ranked universities.
The University of Bern Masters Scholarship 2024/2025 Eligibility.
The Scholarship is open to all International students irrespective of background, nationality, sexual orientation, or religion.
Financial Coverage for the University of Bern Masters Scholarship 2024/2025.
If you need help paying for college, the Stanford University Scholarship can make it easier for you.
Here’s how it works:
- Up to 1600 CHF per month for the duration of the Master’s program.
What documents are required for the University of Bern Masters Scholarship 2024/2025?
The required documents needed for the University of Bern Masters Scholarship include;
- Provide a complete chronological list of your education and academic studies along with a motivation letter (maximum one page).
- Submit photocopies of your degree, including diploma, diploma supplement, bachelor’s or master’s degree. If your degree was not issued in German, English, French, or Italian, provide a translation and an originally certified photocopy of the degree.
- Submit photocopies of all official records of your achievements with grades (transcripts). If these transcripts are not issued in German, English, French, or Italian, provide a translation and an originally certified photocopy of the transcripts.
- The grading system of the degree-issuing university must also be included if not indicated on the transcripts.
- A description of the content of the different courses mentioned in your transcripts (maximum 10 pages, not stapled together) is required. You can write or translate the course descriptions yourself if no version in English, German, French, or Italian is provided by your university.
- If you are applying for a master’s minor that requires a language test, please include the relevant language test results.
- Finally, please provide a photocopy of your valid passport or official identity card.
- Click Here for more information.
How do you apply for the University of Bern Masters Scholarship?
The procedure for applying for the University of Bern Masters Scholarship is conducted online, so please be sure to visit the admission website for more information and to apply.
Visit the University of Bern website to apply.
The application has not started. While the application deadline is currently unknown, it’s never too early to start preparing and gathering the necessary documents to increase your chances of being awarded this prestigious scholarship.