Learn How To Start a Blog For Profit and Make Over 1k Dollars, BE YOUR OWN BOSS DOWNLOAD EBOOK NOW
The CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars Program 2024/2025: The CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars Program 2024/2025 is open to International students worldwide.
Obtaining the CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars Program is highly competitive. This prestigious scholarship offers comprehensive funding, covering expenses such as airfare tickets, meals, healthcare, accommodation, stipends, and other associated costs.
The scholarship provides an excellent opportunity for students to pursue their education at one of the world’s top-ranked universities.
The CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars Program2024/2025 Eligibility.
The Scholarship is open to all International students irrespective of background, nationality, sexual orientation, or religion. To be eligible for the program,
- You must hold a Ph.D. or its equivalent and be employed at a higher education or research institution.
- You should be within the first five years of starting a full-time position that involves conducting independent research and supervising or teaching trainees toward degree completion.
- You should also demonstrate exceptional research achievement and promise of future impact in your field, as evidenced by your publications, awards, and statements by referees. Some examples of accepted positions include, but are not limited to: Level B Lecturer or Research Fellow (Australia); Chargé de Cours or Docent (Belgium); Professor adjunto (Brazil); Maître de Conférences (France); Junior Professor or Research Group Leader (Germany); Ricercatore Tipo A and B (Italy); Profesor Titular A (Mexico); Universitair Docent (Netherlands); Ramón y Cajal Scholar (Spain); Lecturer (United Kingdom, Israel).
- NOTE: Postdoctoral fellows are NOT eligible to apply to this program, with the following exception:
- Engage in research that complements the themes and goals of a recruiting CIFAR research program.
- Demonstrate an outstanding level of research achievement and promise of future impact in your field, as evidenced by the quality of your publications, awards received, and statements by referees.
- Be motivated to engage across disciplines, as well as sectors beyond academia, to enrich and extend the impact of your research.
- Have a valid passport, and if required, be able to obtain travel visas to attend CIFAR meetings around the world (2-3 times per year).
- Be fluent in spoken and written English.
Financial Coverage for the CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars Program 2024/2025.
If you need help paying for college, the Stanford University Scholarship can make it easier for you.
Here’s how it works:
- CAD 100,000 in unrestricted research support over two years. Possible uses include but are not limited to research projects, teaching releases, trainee support, conference travel, etc.
- Mentorship from one or more Fellows in their CIFAR research program.
- Opportunities to apply for time-limited seed funding to support new interdisciplinary collaborations.
- Specialized leadership and communication skills training, and support to put their skills into action, through participation in two cross-cohort annual meetings.
- A two-year term in a CIFAR research program, a global, interdisciplinary network of top-tier research leaders.
What documents are required for the CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars Program 2024/2025?
The required documents needed for the CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars Program include;
a) Summary Section
- A summary of the value you anticipate from the CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholar experience, aside from the unrestricted research support. (400 words maximum)
- A brief statement about three areas of leadership and/or communications skills that you would like to strengthen through your participation in the CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars program. (100 words maximum)
- A brief statement about how your skills and knowledge will contribute to advancing CIFAR’s commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion. (250 words maximum)
- A short description of your research interests using lay terms for a general audience and public use. (100 words maximum)
b) Detailed Section
- A detailed discussion of your research background and proposed future directions, how this agenda would contribute to the themes and goals of the CIFAR research program to which you are applying, and how participating in the program would advance your research. Propose areas of potential research interaction and collaboration with Fellows and Advisors of the program. (1000 words maximum)
- A discussion of how you have engaged with non-academic communities to extend the impact of your research. If you have not been active outside of academia, discuss the type of activities you would like to pursue. In your response, please identify expert communities (e.g., policymakers, industry, educators, social workers, etc.) who are most relevant to your academic work. (1000 words maximum)
- An up-to-date CV, including publication list, uploaded as a .pdf document. Files must include the .pdf extension as part of the file name.
c) Other Details
- You must arrange to have two letters of recommendation submitted to your online application. Note: Some applicants will require a third letter. For details, please read the section on Letters of Reference.
- If you have a pending first full-time eligible position starting no later than July 1, 2024, you must upload a copy of your appointment letter to your application. Your application MUST include the required recommendation letters, directly submitted by your referees before it can be submitted as final. You will not be able to edit your application after submitting it. You are responsible for ensuring that your application is complete and successfully submitted by the deadline.
How do you apply for the CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars Program?
The procedure for applying for the CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars Program is conducted online, so please be sure to visit the admission website for more information and to apply.
Visit the CIFAR Azrieli website to apply.
The application will start soon. While the application deadline is currently unknown, it’s never too early to start preparing and gathering the necessary documents to increase your chances of being awarded this prestigious scholarship.