2022/2023 NSCDC Referee Form PDF – The NSCDC needs all its applicants to submit a referee form also known as a Guarantor form during the screening exercise before moving to the next level of the application process, in this article ending I will provide a link for the form download.
NSCDC clearly stated that the form must be filled out by two respected people in the society, so please don’t try filling the form yourself or just giving it to anybody you see to fill it for you, the two persons filling the form must meet the need requirements.
N/B For Guarantors: Please anybody you are filling the form for must be someone you really trust and know to avoid any future issues with NSCDC because I don’t really know the person I signed for won’t save you from the hand of NSCDC when they come for you.
NSCDC Requirements For Guarantors
The Acceptable NSCDC Referees/Guarantors include:
- Traditional ruler
- Local Government Chairman
- Secretary to State or Local
- Head of Educational Institutions attended (Principals, Rectors, Provosts, and Vice Chancellors)
- PG of your town or community
NSCDC Recruitment Portal 2024/2025 Requirements
I have included all the requirements for NSCDC Recruitment down below if you’re considering applying for any position that fits those qualifications. Please read them carefully; nonetheless, even if you satisfy all the requirements given below, there is no assurance that you will be hired.
- You Must Be A Citizen Of Nigeria
- Knowing how to use a computer will give you an advantage.
- You must possess a letter of release or exemption from NYSC.
- The age limit for people with a high school diploma is 18 to 22; the age limit is 18 to 26 for those with higher education qualifications, such as nurses, NCEs, ONDs, and drivers.
- Every candidate must provide their O’level (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB) results. Credit in mathematics and English is necessary.
- All applicants must be free of contagious illnesses, stutters, mental health issues, eye or hearing impairments, and physical disabilities. It’s necessary to be mentally and physically fit. There won’t be any ink or tattoos on the body.
- For first-degree holders, a minimum of Second Class Upper Division is required, and for HND holders, a minimum of Upper Credit.
- not have a history of participating in any unlawful behavior.
- Shortlisted candidates will take a qualifying aptitude exam.
Link to Download NSCDC Referee Form PDF
You can download the NSDCDC Referee or Guarantors Form By Clicking Here.