Nigeria Police Guarantor Form PDF – Link to Download Form
2022/2023 Nigeria Police Guarantor Form PDF – The Nigeria Police needs all its applicants to submit a Guarantor form also known as a Guarantor form during the screening exercise before moving to the next level of the application process, in this article ending I will provide a link for the form download.
Nigeria Police clearly states that the form must be filled out by two respected people in the society, so please don’t try filling the form yourself or just giving it to anybody you see to fill it for you, the two persons filling the form must meet the need requirements.
N/B For Guarantors: Please anybody you are filling the form for must be someone you really trust and know to avoid any future issues with Nigeria Police because I don’t really know the person I signed for won’t save you from the hand of Nigeria Police when they come for you.
Nigeria Police Requirements For Guarantors
The Acceptable Nigeria Police Referees/Guarantors include:
- Traditional ruler
- Local Government Chairman
- Secretary to State or Local
- Head of Educational Institutions attended (Principals, Rectors, Provosts, and Vice Chancellors)
- PG of your town or community
Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 Requirements
I have included all the requirements for Nigeria Police Recruitment down below if you’re considering applying for any position that fits those qualifications. Please read them carefully; nonetheless, even if you satisfy all the requirements given below, there is no assurance that you will be hired.
- You Must Be A Citizen Of Nigeria
- Knowing how to use a computer will give you an advantage.
- You must possess a letter of release or exemption from NYSC.
- The age limit for people with a high school diploma is 18 to 22; the age limit is 18 to 26 for those with higher education qualifications, such as nurses, NCEs, ONDs, and drivers.
- Every candidate must provide their O’level (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB) results. Credit in mathematics and English is necessary.
- All applicants must be free of contagious illnesses, stutters, mental health issues, eye or hearing impairments, and physical disabilities. It’s necessary to be mentally and physically fit. There won’t be any ink or tattoos on the body.
- For first-degree holders, a minimum of Second Class Upper Division is required, and for HND holders, a minimum of Upper Credit.
- not have a history of participating in any unlawful behavior.
- Shortlisted candidates will take a qualifying aptitude exam.
How to Download Nigeria Police Guarantor Form PDF
To download the Nigeria Police recruitment guarantor form, follow the procedures below.
Visit the official recruitment portal via https://policerecruitment.gov.ng and enter your registration details in the spaces provided.
Once your profile pops up, click on the “Download Guarantor Form” and the form will be downloaded to your device. Then you can head to a cyber cafe nearest to you to print it out.
Or simply download it here by clicking on this link Nigeria Police Recruitment Guarantor Form.
All candidates are expected to have a hard copy of the NPF guarantor form duly signed as it is one of the required documents for screening. Failure to present the guarantor form during the NPF physical screening means you have declined the offer.
So if you have any questions regarding the Nigeria Police guarantor form and how to access the form, feel free to let us know using the comment box below.